Our Advice - How to Make the Best Profile
Avatar and image samples
Example of what to write about yourself:
I am a 26 year-old single woman living close to New York City. I am new in the town, and would like to meet new friends. And maybe also someone to fall in love with...
I´m easy going, I have a good laugh and usually a good mood. I may get impatient when waiting for someone who is very late. Punctuality is a must when dating me. I like to go to all kind of restaurants with good friends or with a special person, and I also enjoy horror movies.
You should be grown up, free from any ex-girlfriend, have a job you like, and be no older than 50.
Contact me if you dare... :)
How to make a good presentation
You want the best matches and find the members best fitted to you, right? Make a honest presentation of yourself. Focus both on your bad side as your good side. If you are not honest, there will probably be downturns when you meet.
Important things to consider
- Use good and honest photos
- Your avatar must be a portrait
- Include 4 photos or more or yourself in addition to your avatar
- Use fresh photos only
- If you change your look, then update your photos
- Write about yourself, in a way you would like to read about others
- Write about your thoughts, likes and dislikes
- Write about what you prefer in your ideal partner
- Checkout all options and selections in your profile information
- If you don´t want to show exactly where you live on the map, choose the nearest city
- Be active and respond quickly to messages you receive